Want to install a paving block for the home page? It must be known in advance how to install the correct paving block so it is not easily damaged and durable. The paving block is a building material that serves to cover the surface of the ground. Usually, the paving block is used to cover or level the ground in the yard or can also be for parking lots or large projects.
Sometimes many people are looking for the right way to install paving blocks. This is of course aimed at making the paving blocks installed not easily destroyed and durable. In addition to choosing the quality of the paving block material such as the Clay Paving, you also have to take into account the installation so that nothing is damaged. The block installation technique consists of many ways according to the paving block model.
How to Install the Right Paving Block
Installing your own paving block is not difficult. For those of you who want to save money or reduce the budget, you can just install your own paving blocks. Especially only for the home page that is not too large, you can install it yourself. Previously, know in advance how to install the correct paving block below:
- Before installing a paving block, first, make sure the structure of the land to be installed in dense paving. If the land is not yet solid, you can tamp it using a roller machine or you can also use a horse stamper. This land compaction aims to prevent paving blocks from collapsing when installed.
- Second, adjust the specifications of the material that will pass the land to be installed by using supporting material for paving land foundation. You can use macadam, limestone, or base course materials.
- Then, make sure the surface of the land to be installed paving in a flat state. If not, you can do the cut and fill.
- After that, you can install concrete which functions as a locking paving block. This process aims to keep the paving from sliding when installed.
- Then you can degree the stone ash following the slope and then flatten it using wooden. It should be noted that you must install a paving block by going forward, and your position is above the installed paving block.
- For edges or corners that have not been installed with paving blocks, you can cut paving blocks using a paving block cutter.
- After all the paving blocks have been installed in all areas of the land, you can fill in between the paving blocks or refer to as filling a joint filter using stone ash.
- Then you can compact paving blocks that have been installed by using a baby roller or toad stamper for 2 times so that the paving blocks are locked with each other.
- Finally, you can clean the land area from the remnants of stone ash.
Installing a paving block is certainly easy when you know how to install the correct paving block. When installing any paving block model, such as the brick to grass block model, the accuracy and suitability of the paving block with the procedure must be taken into account. It is certainly intended that the resulting structure according to needs and also has good quality and also neat, and durable.