You might be juggling several roles; a mother, wife, career woman, and it gets jam-packed, especially in the mornings when it’s the school for kids, work for both you and your husband, and you know, you need to ensure everyone is ready first. It would help if you also looked good, and having your makeup kit together makes it all easier because honestly, a makeup kit has a lot and a makeup table is what you need.
Why you need a makeup Table
A makeup table, also known as a makeup vanity, is precisely what you need to have your makeup kit in one beautiful, organized space. Having one with compartments makes it more comfortable as you have more room to keep everything. With a makeup table and its stool, you can now apply your makeup comfortably as the vanity table’s height is created to make you comfortable. You no longer have to strain over the bathroom mirror or hold a mirror in one hand as you apply your makeup.
Factors to consider as you scout for a makeup table
- The best thing about makeup tables, apart from making you appear organised, is that you get a wide variety of choices to choose from. It would be best if you considered some factors when you start scouting for this kind of table to narrow down your options and get what suits you perfectly.
- The number of items you have for your makeup kit will determine the size of the vanity table you need. If you have a lot, then a more comprehensive table is most suitable. One with drawers and compartments will ensure you have enough room to fit everything you wish to in there.
- Your bedroom’s or bathroom’s theme is vital as it must be in harmony with your theme. Remember, one of the reasons you need a makeup table is to add detail to your space and to get one that matches your theme entirely would be nice. You will have to consider whether you need something that brightens your room or something with muted colors.
- What kind of finishing will you like? Do you like it polished or a little rugged? Would you prefer a sophisticated makeup table or something stylish and straightforward will suffice? Do you get access to enough lighting? If so, can you get lights fitted to your table? These questions will be your guide to picking what is best for you. If you do not get one that fits your preferences immediately, you can have one custom made just for you.
- The amount of space you have will also help you decide on what you need. If you have a crowded area, getting a table that can both be a makeup space and a study or working table as well, will have you saving on a lot of space.
Your budget will also determine what vanity table you will get. If you are working with a tight budget, consider getting something simple or getting a used table that will cost much less. You can then get the look you have always wanted through DIYs.
A makeup vanity will help you get more leisurely mornings, keep you well organized and add charm to your space. However, make sure you take your sweet time, especially if you are new to makeup tables, so that you get ‘the one.’